February 4, 2015 at 14:06 #3054
For Fairhead challenges:
- All prow E1s in a day
- Single pitch routes only (5 gears in reverse and jubilee will be filthy and are never climbed. Would ruin the challenge)
- The Doffer (Maybe Exclude this?) brutal offwidthyness requiring lots of #5 #6 cams and is usually filthy
- Black Taxi
- Mongrel Fox
- Midnight Cruiser
- Fáth Mo Bhuartha
- Simple Minds
- lead all routes
- All single pitch, all in the same location totaling 328 metres.
- Wouldnt be much of a challenge unless you lead all of them, otherwise it would just be a productive fairhead day.
- Eliminates dont count towards the Fairhead E1s (there are a few Fáth Mo Bhuartha E1 eliminates)
- Total height 328 Metres
- All 3* Fairhead E2s in a day – The big one
- This will be hard. Like real hard
- Team effort
- too many metres, too much hard, too spread out for one lead. plus multi pitch faff.
- nearly 600 Metres of climbing (588m)
- Routes spread over ~ 2km
- 8 pitches of 5b
- 9 pitches of 5c
- 10 routes
- The Embankment – 1 pitch
- Equinox – can be done in 1
- Mizen Star – can be done in 1
- Titanic – might be done in 1?
- Conchubair – might be done in one?
- Cúchulainn – 3 pitch
- Blockbuster – 3 pitch
- Sandpiper – can be done in 1
- The Brasser – can be done in 1
- Hurricane – can be done in 1