Reply to: Health/ Travel insurance

Home Forums Climbing Banter Health/ Travel insurance Reply to: Health/ Travel insurance


Basically if you are being treated in a non private hospital in Europe and have an NHS health card then you will not have to pay for the treatment (as most countries dont do free health care).

If you want more comprehensive cover then just go with MI
You can apply for the card but it will take 2 stages.
1. you will need to get an NHS number
2. apply for the card using your NHS number.

Also… You pay taxes?