- February 18, 2014 at 15:34 #1035
Spain peoples! Anyone have any goals or aims for the Spain trip? Always good to have goals whether its a certain route or a certain grade. Maybe you want to do get your first outdoor lead, climb 6b ( betsie 😉 ) or climb a nails route like Viejo traidor.
Aims for Spain in the following order
February 18, 2014 at 16:56 #1036
- Finish the week with an ankle I can still walk on
- make sure Sinead climbs 6b!
- consume my weight in Chorizo
- drink my weight in wine
- get revenge on Cita en Sevilla and Little Brown Baby
- climb Viejo traidor
- slackline over the swimming pool again and get a free bottle of beer!
Slackline the pool is definitely one, Lead 6c clean maybe that stupid 7a Poema De Roca that’s all power 😀February 24, 2014 at 11:52 #1043
To organise a few “Fuck your Spain trip” outings and
February 24, 2014 at 22:49 #1044
- Touch some real rock again
- Harness the power of decade old shoes
- Stop being a jessie
- Climb all the things
- Drink all the things
Goals For Spain 2014
February 24, 2014 at 23:17 #1046
- Climb Blade Runner and the famous pinnacle
- Swim every morning in the freezing pool 🙂
- Drink lots of cheap bottles of Vino
- Celebrate my Birthday in style
- Climb 6b by the end of the trip
- Have an amazing time with all my betsi’s
Goals, ambitions, aims, etc
- Climb 6b by end of trip
- Become super strong
- swim and slackline everyday
- Have the banter. VIVA ESPANA
- Climb Pinnacle
- Venture along the el camino del Rey
- Climb till my fingers bleed then climb some more
- Get a sun tan 😀
February 26, 2014 at 12:18 #1047
- This reply was modified 5 years ago by Stephen.
1. Get there on my own to start with.
2. Lead 6b at some point.
3. Lead Bladerunner if I can reach the bolts
4. Get in the pool at last. (I’m Freezingcoldwaterphobic)
5. Do a multipitchFebruary 26, 2014 at 13:22 #1048
- Camino del Rey
- Don’t die
🙂February 26, 2014 at 13:34 #1049
Amptrax looks awesome, I’m up for it too, someone else needs to do Rogelio as well – Michael, Henry, Kev and I did it last year breaking the “if you do Rogelio you’re gonna have a bad time” trend – this needs to be continued.
Also buying a BUCKET of these: http://www.coreclimbing.co.uk/shop/fixings/mallions-and-steel-quickdraws/10mm-mallions.html
(Right size this year…)
February 27, 2014 at 16:03 #1068
- This reply was modified 5 years ago by Myles.
1. Drink wine
3. Win the spoon game
4. Get a better tan than you Irish folk 😉
5. Climb in between completing goals 1 – 4February 27, 2014 at 16:10 #1069
New goal. Beat Siobhan at spoon game in revenge for last year, push siobhan in swimming pool at 2 in the morningFebruary 27, 2014 at 16:17 #1072
New goal, as above.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.